› Life and disability insurance
› Critical illness insurance
› Accident insurance
› Retirement savings (RRSP)
› Education savings (RESP)
› Tax-free savings (TFSA)
Lisa Haynes works with an extensive array of companies, she is sure to find the insurance or investment solution that is right for you.
Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our Biggar Office (306-948-2204) for a quote.
Regardless of your stage of life we have investment options that are right for you.
Saving for your child’s education?
We have a vast array of RESP options to help maximize you savings growth. With solutions tailored to your family’s specific needs we are sure to find the right match to help you meet your goals.
When it comes time to retire, selecting the right combination of income options may be the most important investment decision your will ever make. We have a number of options available that offer both versatility and security.
They are ideal for investors who:
- Want the highest guaranteed income amount possible from their investment
- Wish to help cover their essential expenses in retirement
- Are concerned about outliving their savings
- Wish to minimize tax on their investment income
- Value security and peace of mind while reducing the need for ongoing investment decisions
Life Insurance… Who needs it?
If someone you love will suffer financially when you die, you need life insurance to be part of your overall wealth preservation strategy.
Determining how much life insurance coverage you’ll need is an important step towards a balanced plan. Lisa Haynes can work with you to calculate how much you need now and anticipate your needs well into the future.
Life insurance is more than just a death benefit. It can be used for much, much more.
For individuals, adequate insurance can:
- Supplement a retirement income
- Enhance or equalize an estate
- Act as a tax-advantaged investment solution
For business owners, it can:
- Provide a tax-shelter for savings
- Become a source of retirement income
- Help alleviate debt such as a line of credit
- Be a means to fund a buy-sell agreement between partners
Understanding your insurance needs and aligning them with the correct solution is what Lisa is passionate about. She can work with you to determine:
- Costs to cover immediate, ongoing and future expenses
- How much annual income your loved ones will need
- Policies you may already have and savings you have accumulated
Talk with Lisa today about your options.
Click here to have Lisa contact you today!